2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSheffield Road, Warmsworth, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £155,000-£170,000
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Popular location
- Off road parking and garage
- Chain free
Guide Price £155,000-£170,000 Spacious family home offering a generous side and rear garden. Offered to the market with no chain.
A delightful spacious two bedroomed detached bungalow situated on a corner plot within the popular location of Warmsworth close to local amenities. The property provides generous living space and comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen, well presented front and rear gardens with off road parking and garage. No chain.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 2" into recess ( 5.44m x 3.40m into recess )
Has a front and side facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and gas fire with feature surround. Access to the hall and dining room.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 9' 2" into chimney breast recess ( 4.39m x 2.79m into chimney breast recess )
Has a central heating radiator and gas fire. Access to the lounge and an opening into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' x 6' 2" ( 3.96m x 1.88m )
Has a front and rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine and electric hob/oven. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the hall with rear garden access.
Has a central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and lounge.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and off road parking to the side. Access to the garage and side. To the rear of the property is a paved garden with mature shrubs and outside tap. Access to the hall and front.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, power, lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42069723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.