6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSleaford Road, Boston
Sold STC £215,000
- SEMI-DETACHED 6 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- GENEROUS GARDENS
3 STOREY Victorian property with 6 BEDROOMS and 2 reception rooms, this SUBSTANTIAL property enjoys an EN-SUITE to the master bedroom and a REFITTED family bathroom. A driveway provides parking and access to the GARAGE/WORKSHOP.
SEMI-DETACHED 3 STOREY PERIOD PROPERTY WITH 6 BEDROOMS AND OUTBUILDINGS SITUATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF BOSTON TOWN CENTRE AND ITS AMENITIES
Side entrance door leading into side entrance lobby and further doorway leading into:-
Wood effect laminate flooring, coved cornice, ceiling light point and staircase.
Lounge 19' 4" max into bay window x 13' 10" max into recess ( 5.89m max into bay window x 4.22m max into recess )
Having a feature bay window to the front aspect, further window to the side aspect, fire with fitted hearth inset and display surround, picture rail, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 15' ( 3.78m x 4.57m )
Having a window and door out to the rear aspect, fireplace with fitted hearth, inset display and surround, built in base level recess storage and a ceiling light point.
Accessed via the Entrance Hall. Walk in pantry with wall mounted coat hooks, wall mounted shelving, window and ceiling light point. Door leading into:-
Housing the consumer unit for the electrics and providing valuable storage space.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 13' 6" max ( 3.61m max x 4.11m max )
Having roll edged work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, base level storage units, space for twin height fridge freezer, space for an electric cooker, ceiling fluorescent strip light, window out to the side aspect and a built in storage cupboard with base and eye level shelving within.
Rear Entrance/utility 8' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.16m )
Having a sink, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, obscured glazed window, ceiling light point, picture rail and further walk in pantry with wall mounted shelving, window and ceiling light point. Secondary staircase leading to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Split staircase having wood effect laminate flooring, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 19' 1" max into recess x 14' 11" ( 5.82m max into recess x 4.55m )
Having a window to front aspect, fireplace with hearth and inset display and surround, coved cornice, ceiling light point. There is also a dressing area which has a ceiling light point and through to:-
En- Suite Shower Room
Having a push button WC, corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and fitted screen, pedestal wash hand basin, ceiling light point and a partly obscured glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 16' 8" x 14' max inc chimney breast ( 5.08m x 4.27m max inc chimney breast )
Having dual aspect windows and ceiling light point.
Having a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, two sets of ceiling light points and two partly obscured glazed windows.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.20m max x 3.56m max )
Window, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and slatted linen shelving within, built in storage cupboard, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" max x 10' 9" ( 3.30m max x 3.28m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, fireplace, built in cupboard and ceiling light point.
Second Floor Landing
Giving access to:-
Bedroom 5 13' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.28m )
Window, built in storage and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 6 11' 8" x 13' 10" ( 3.56m x 4.22m )
Window, built in storage space and ceiling light point.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides parking and turning space and also gives vehicular access to the integral garage.
To the rear there is brick and slate outbuilding which is part coalhouse and part storage shed, outside WC, two garden sheds, the garden extends down into two lawned areas containing plants and shrubs enclosed with a mixture of fencing and hedging and disbursed with established trees.
Integral Garage 17' 4" x 14' 11" ( 5.28m x 4.55m )
Double doors to the front, ceiling light point and inspection pit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42069726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.