4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodend, Marlow
Guide Price £1,295,000
- BRAND NEW DETACHED PROPERTY
- RURAL LOCATION OVERLOOKING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND FLOOR
- OAK INTERNAL DOORS
- PADDOCK AND PARKING FOR THREE VEHICLES
- LOUNGE WITH OAK FLOORING AND MULTIFUEL STOVE
- BI-FOLD DOORS OPENING FROM LOUNGE TO REAR GARDEN PATIO
- SUPERB TRIPLE ASPECT KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
A superb opportunity to purchase a brand new detached property off about 2,100 sq ft nearing completion set in this idyllic rural location overlooking open countryside. The property will be finished to a high standard offering spacious and well planned living accommodation with a superb kitchen/dining/family room, oil fired central heating, under floor heating to ground floor, double glazed windows, oak internal doors, alarm system, garden, paddock, parking for three vehicles, 10 year Buildzone guarantee. (All images are computer generated artist impressions). Accommodation comprises entrance hall, study, cloakroom, lounge, 28ft kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, master bedroom, en-suite, shower room, bedroom 2, en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms, bathroom, large rear garden with views on all sides, front garden with parking
To book an appointment to view this property please phone the Marlow Sales branch on Tel: 01628 484353 and quote ID: 61867.
Simmons & Sons Surveyors LLP for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose agents they are give notice that: (i) the particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract or offer; (ii) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; (iii) No person in the employment of Simmons & Sons has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42073353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 61867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simmons & Sons, Marlow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.