2 bedroom terraced house for saleCumberland Street, Latchford
Sold STC £99,950
- Extended And Well Presented Mid-Terrace House
- Through Living Room/Dining Room
- Attractively Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Yard Area To The Rear
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Recommended
Offering excellent value for money and ideally suited to first time buyers and buy to let investors is this attractive, extended mid-terrace house that was re-roofed about two years ago. The property is located in a very popular area off Knutsford Road with a good range of day to day amenities available locally. Both Latchford village and Warrington town centre are within easy reach. The accommodation, benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing briefly comprises: Living room, dining room with feature open plan staircase, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, rear hallway with storage cupboard, bathroom fitted with a contemporary white suite and ceramic wall tiling. Two generous bedrooms and small yard area to the rear.
Property ref: 121_1001_4147498
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42074313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4147498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agency, Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.