2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRhodes Avenue, CHESTERFIELD
Sold STC £199,950
- Very well presented throughout
- Two bedrooms
- Driveway and garage
- Strikingly attractive rear garden
- Impressive fitted kitchen & bathroom
Offering a high standard of living accommodation is this delightful detached bungalow occupying a good sized plot with southerly facing rear garden and complete with a detached garage and ample driveway providing off road parking. The property is fitted with gas central heating, double glazing and h
Offering a high standard of living accommodation is this delightful detached bungalow occupying a good sized plot with southerly facing rear garden and complete with a detached garage and ample driveway providing off road parking. The property is fitted with gas central heating, double glazing and has recently been modernised throughout by the current owners to include modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and newly installed carpets. Only an internal inspection will reveal true finer features.
Front entrance door leads into entrance porch with door giving access to entrance hallway, a single gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 11" to wardrobes ( 4.24m x 3.33m to wardrobes )
Fitted with wardrobes to one wall, television point and single radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
With front facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Extended Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 6" ( 5.21m x 3.51m )
With single radiator, electric fire with surround, television point and rear faced double glazed double doors leading to rear garden.
Dining Kitchen 15' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.40m )
With a rear and side facing double glazed windows, rear facing double glazed double doors to garden and single radiator. Fitted with a range of modern white wall and base units incorporating work surfaces with inset one and half bowl sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine and upright fridge freezer, electric induction hob, electric oven and extractor above.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 12' ( 1.98m x 3.66m )
Fitted with an attractive suite comprising corner bath, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, rear facing double glazed obscure window, corner walk in shower cubical with electric shower, single radiator, tiling to the floor and splashback areas, built in cabinet housing the combination central heating boiler.
The property offers both front and rear attractive gardens. A smaller garden to the front leading to the driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking for a number of vehicles and giving access to the detached garage. Offering a range of outdoor lighting and wrought iron railings to the front. The main feature of the property has to the generously proportioned southerly facing laid to lawn garden incorporating an attractive patio area, greenhouse and colourful borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42074478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.