2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMartello Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £190,000
- ** GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000 **
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR EASTBOURNE LOCATION
- MODERNISED AND IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
** GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000 ** An opportunity to acquire this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED Family home located in a POPULAR EASTBOURNE area. Having undergone MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS by the current owner, an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
** GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000 ** An opportunity to acquire this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED Family home located in a POPULAR EASTBOURNE area. Having undergone MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS by the current owner, the property boasts CONTEMPORARY living accommodation and a LARGE REAR GARDEN backing onto a stream. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring, alarm system and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, large under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring, spotlighting and door through to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar area, centre island with extra seating, ample work surfaces with matching upstand, wood effect flooring, spotlighting, double glazed window to the rear aspect, double door to the rear aspect leading into the garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, loft access and an airing cupboard,
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, further built in walk in wardrobe, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.79m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A good sized rear garden with a raised wooden decked area with pergola that is undercover with large seating space, main part of the garden is laid to lawn backing onto the stream behind with gated rear access leading to a further area laid to lawn, gated side access, two garden sheds, further open outbuilding providing ample storage for garden equipment.
Off Road Parking
The front of the property provides off road parking for two cars with a small area laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42074502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.