3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBridgend Road, Llanharan, Pontyclun
- NO CHAIN
- RECENTLY IMPROVED
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT!
- MODERN KITCHEN-DINER
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
RECENTLY IMPROVED! EXCELLENT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT! We are delighted to market this fantastic end-terraced property situated in the popular Llanharan village. With excellent transport links and local amenities, this property benefits from spacious living and presented in fantastic condition!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, enclosed rear garden with the property presented in fantastic condition.
Entered through double glazed PVCu front door , comprising plain ceiling, plain walls. Laid to laminated flooring, radiator, arch leading to sitting room, door leading to:
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points. Laid to carpet, access to:
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Radiator, power points, access to:
Sitting Room 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
Double glazed PVCu patio door to rear leading to rear garden. Laid to carpet, radiator, power points. Stairs rising to first floor.
Kitchen-Diner 16' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.97m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed patio door to side. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, integral over and hob, plumbing available for appliances, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor, laid to carpet, access to loft, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 16' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.61m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Double glazed PVcu window to side, laid to carpet, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Fitted shower screen, fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to side.
Laid to decorative stone chippings, side access available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42074514.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.