2 bedroom terraced house for saleField Street, Boston
- Two Bedrooms
- Lean To Conservatory
Mid terrace property within close proximity of Boston Town Centre with gas central heating and two bedrooms. Viewing comes highly recommended!
DON'T MISS OUT on a fantastic opportunity to purchase this mid-terraced two bedroom house conveniently located within close proximity of Boston Town Centre, providing easy access to all local amenities, schools and transport links.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/diner, lounge, lean to conservatory, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Partly obscured front entrance door leading into:-
Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, staircase rising off and door leading into:-
Kitchen/Diner 12' 4" max x 9' 5" ( 3.76m max x 2.87m )
Having roll edged work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, 1 1/2 sink and drainer with mixer taps, range of base storage units and drawers beneath, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for an electric cooker, space for a standard height fridge or freezer, further range of matching eye level units including a glazed display cabinet and wall mounted display shelving. There is a window out to the front aspect, radiator, two sets of ceiling light points and further built in larder style unit.
Lounge 14' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.00m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, TV aerial point and two sets of ceiling light points. uPVC double glazed French doors leading into:-
Lean To Conservatory 8' exc recess x 8' 3" ( 2.44m exc recess x 2.51m )
Sliding doors leading out to the rear and a built in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Access to the roof space and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' ( 4.50m x 3.05m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
Window to the front, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point and linen cupboard which houses the GlowWorm gas central heating boiler.
Three piece suite comprising of a push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with a wall mounted electric shower above, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, obscured window to the front and a ceiling light point,
The property has a rear garden that is predominately laid to lawn with beds and borders containing plants and shrubs, overlooking the local waterway to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42074523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.