2 bedroom terraced house for saleArchdale Street, King's Lynn
- Terrace house with no onward chain
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor bathroom
- Good sized lounge / diner
CASH BUYERS ONLY! William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid-terrace house a short distance from Kings Lynn town centre. Accommodation comprises of spacious lounge / diner, a fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid-terrace house a short distance from Kings Lynn town centre. Accommodation comprises of spacious lounge / diner, a fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom. There is a courtyard to rear.
UPVC entrance door to:
Lounge / Diner 24' 6" max x 12' 5" max including stairs ( 7.47m max x 3.78m max including stairs )
UPVC double glazed window to front, two double radiators, stairs to first floor, UPVC double glazed window to rear, exposed floor boards, feature fireplace, spot lighting
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.21m )
Units at base and wall level, work top surface, tiled splashbacks, space for washing machine, single drainer single bowl sink with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window, exit door, double radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, spot lighting, space for electric cooker, space for fridge freezer.
Downstairs Shower Room
Corner shower tray with tiled splash backs with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, UPVC double glazed window, dimplex wall mounted heater, further window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed windows, radiator, exposed floor boards
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 3" excluding chimney Brest ( 3.73m x 2.21m excluding chimney Brest )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator
Bathroom comprising of bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, spot lighting, double radiator
The property enjoys use of a concrete courtyard and to the rear there is a lean to store
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42074535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.