3 bedroom detached house for saleLakeside Cottage, Newtown, Great Wyrley
Offers in Region of
- NO CHAIN
- Guest WC
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory
- Shower Room with Spa Shower
- 3 Bedrooms 1 with En-Suite
- Village Location
- SECLUDED LOCATION
- MUST BE VIEWED
* MOTIVATED SELLER * NO CHAIN * IMPRESSIVE TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME * VILLAGE LOCATION * POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP) * DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS * INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL * EN-SUITE * Webb's Estate Agents have pleasure in offering this beautifully presented and impressive family home, situated in the popular village location of Newtown Great Wyrley, being close to all local amenities and good schools. In brief this deceptively spacious and generous proportioned family home comprises; entrance porch, inner hallway, guest WC, lounge, dining room, conservatory, refitted kitchen, three bedrooms and refitted shower-room. Externally there is a private driveway, landscaped secluded gardens, grounds and side garage. Offered with no chain.
Draft Details - * Awaiting vendor approval and photographs *
To The Front - Via drop curb through electric wrought iron gates with secure intercom access leading to extensive private block paved driveway and landscaped grounds.
Entrance Porch - Via entrance door, having doors to guest WC and inner hallway.
Guest Wc - Having double glazed window to front elevation, comprising; low level WC and pedestal sink.
Inner Hallway - Having doors to storage cupboard, lounge and dining room.
Lounge - 4.42m x 5.09m (14'6" x 16'8") - Having double glazed bow window to front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire inset, double glazed window to side elevation, wall mounted radiator, stairs to first floor and french doors to conservatory.
Conservatory - 2.63m x 4.48m (8'7" x 14'8") - Being of double glazed construction set on dwarf wall, wall mounted radiator, power, lighting and french doors to garden.
Dining Room - 5.11m x 2.86m (16'9" x 9'4") - Having double glazed bow window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace with gas point and french doors to kitchen.
Refitted Kitchen - 3.61m x 2.35m (11'10" x 7'8") - Having double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, comprising a range of; wall, base and drawer units, roll edged work surface over, inset single drainer sink, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and 'Rangemaster' range oven with extractor hood over, tiling to splash backs and double glazed door to side elevation.
Landing - Having doors to bedrooms and shower room.
Master Bedroom - 2.89m x 5.11m (9'5" x 16'9") - Having double glazed window to rear elevation with access to sun terrace/balcony, wall mounted radiator, range of fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite.
Newly Fitted En-Suite - Having double glazed window, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal sink, tiling to splash backs and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.02m x 3.07m (13'2" x 10'0") - Having double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three - 2.26m x 3.33m (7'4" x 10'11") - Having double glazed window to rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Luxury Shower Room - Having double glazed window to front elevation, refitted suite comprising; low level WC, contemporary sink, 'Double Cabin Steam/Spa Shower with Bluetooth, music streaming and lighting' and wall mounted towel radiator.
Garage - 6.06m x 2.80m max (19'10" x 9'2" max) - Having bi-fold access doors, power, lighting, sky light, two built in storage cupboards, utility area and double glazed door to rear garden.
Landscaped Rear Garden - Having block paved patio, laid to lawn with shrub borders and mature screening offering a degree of privacy, raised bedding area with water feature, summer house with power/lighting and gated access to front elevation.
Disclaimer - For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42079293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26287712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbs Estate Agents, Cannock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.