2 bedroom flat for salePrices Court, Cotton Row, Battersea, London, SW11
- Fourth floor sub-penthouse in sought after development
- Spacious, recently refurbished two bed, two bath flat
- Stunning uninterrupted views of the River Thames
- Secure underground parking
- Triple aspect allows ample light and great vistas from all windows
- Modern, and contemporary throughout
- Generous living area with raised kitchen and diner and spacious reception
- A full sized en-suite with separate guest shower room/toilet
- Two double bedrooms with the master benefiting from its own balcony
- Short walk to Clapham Junction with many other transport options
James Pendleton take pleasure in introducing this stunning 4th floor penthouse with uninterrupted views over the River Thames. The flat benefits from triple aspect giving ample light and a feeling of space. As you come in to the flat, to the left there are two double bedrooms. Both bedrooms look over the immaculately kept communal garden. The larger of the two bedrooms has a full bathroom en-suite and a private balcony. There is a second bathroom separate to the bedrooms. To the right is the living area with a raised kitchen/dining area with a step down to the reception. What will strike most people as they enter in to this space is the stunning, uninterrupted views of The River Thames and expansive views toward Chelsea, Fulham and Wandsworth Bridge. At the front of the room there is access to the wrap-around balcony via the double glazed glass doors from where you get the best vantage to admire the stunning view. The flat has a contemporary feel benefiting from many modern conveniences. Prices Court is a highly desirable development that has concierge, underground parking and is conveniently located close to many restaurants bars and public transport. Clapham Junction is close for commuters and the choice of Old York Road in Wandsworth and Battersea square gives plenty of options for an evening out. A new foot bridge is planned from Lombard Wharf linking the area to an easy walk to Imperial Wharf and Chelsea. A new clipper service operates a stone's throw from the apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42085722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY150250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.