3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClos Myddlyn, Beddau, Pontypridd
- NO CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
We are delighted to market this well presented semi detached property situated on the Manor Chase Development. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac location this property benefits from a lounge, kitchen-diner and three bedrooms and modern bathroom! This could be your perfect home! NO CHAIN!
Living accommodation comprises:
Modern Family Bathroom
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance rear garden and off-road parking.
Front garden laid to lawn, driveway for multiple parking with dropped kerb access. Patio paved pathway leading to front door.
Entered through double glazed PVCu front door, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points. Door leading to:
Two piece suite comprising; W/C and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.76m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, power points. Under floor heating, double doors leading to:
Kitchen-Diner 15' 6" x 10' ( 4.72m x 3.05m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Space for fridge/freezer, full bowl sink and drainer, wall mounted boiler. Radiator, Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding patio doors leading to rear garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor, airing cupboard, access to loft, power point. Door leading to:
Master Bedroom 13' Plus Wardrobe x 8' 7" ( 3.96m Plus Wardrobe x 2.62m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front (one bay) radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
Double glazed PVCu rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.08m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls and flooring, under floor heating, wall to ceiling units, double glazed window to side, heated towel rail.
Laid to patio and lawn, patio paved pathway leading to hard standing shed. Decked fence surrounding, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42086361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.