2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHaig Close, Upper Stratton, Swindon
- Refurbished Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac, No Through Road Position
- Re-fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Essential
Situated in a pleasant position within a no through road, is this newly refurbished modern two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, which has been MUCH IMPROVED by the current owner. Maintained to a HIGH STANDARD, the home MUST be viewed to fully appreciate all that is on offer. This spacious property briefly includes of living room, RE-FITTED modern fitted kitchen, RE-FITTED bathroom and two bedrooms. Externally the home boasts an enclosed good size rear garden offering a good degree of privacy, garage, driveway parking for two cars. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing, new central heating and electrics throughout.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42087174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26288032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, East Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.