2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeeleigh Road, Maldon
Sold STC £243,750
- REDUCED FROM £250,000 TO £243,750
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom
- Desirable Location
- Close to High Street
- Beautiful Gardens in Excess of 100 ft
Situated in ONE OF MALDON'S MOST DESIRABLE POSTCODES within Beeleigh Road is this CHARMING VICTORIAN COTTAGE boasting picturesque mature GARDENS IN EXCESS OF 100 FT, within WALKING DISTANCE OF MALDON'S HISTORIC HIGH STREET.
Beeleigh Road is one of Maldon's most desirable roads, and it is easy to see why. A picturesque cul-de-sac with quaint victorian terraces and larger detached residences, it is situated a short walk from the High Street giving convenient access to Maldon's wealth of amenities, but is also a peaceful location with picturesque views to the North over Beeleigh, which can be enjoyed from the first floor of this charming victorian terrace. The property enjoys a generous rear garden in excess of 100ft, with a wealth of flowers and shrubs bordering a meandering central pathway, and an attractive seating area with pergola from which to enjoy the view. To view this idyllic Maldon town centre property call our friendly team in branch today.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, centrepiece brick fireplace, radiator, door to :-
Kitchen 11' max x 92' ( 3.35m max x 28.04m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, fitted kitchen comprising enamelled sink set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Stairs rising to first floor, open to :-
Part double glazed door to side, storage cupboard, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, white suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and vanity basin. Fully tiled walls, radiator.
Doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 4" max ( 3.66m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, decorative centrepiece fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 8" max ( 2.74m x 2.64m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden with far reaching views beyond. Cupboard housing Vaillant gas combi boiler. Decorative centrepiece fireplace, radiator.
Retained by gated iron railings, tiered shingle frontage with mature shrubs.
Enclosed by panel fence, tiered mature garden comprising initial shingle area, leading through to a seating area under attractive arbour, beyond which is a meandering lawned area bordered by mature flower and shrub beds. Right of access across rear of property for neighbouring properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42087510.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.