5 bedroom house for saleGraham Road, London, E8
- Victorian family home.
- Presented in excellent decorative order.
- Four generous double bedrooms.
- Charming rear garden.
- A wealth of original period features.
- Surrounded by numerous amenities.
- Off-street parking.
This charming example of a Victorian town house has been a family home for over 40 years, boasting over 2,000sqft of living space arranged over four levels. The whole house is bathed in natural light throughout and offers a wealth of original features including wooden flooring, fireplaces and high ceilings. Other benefits include double glazed sash windows, ample storage space, access to the loft with potential to expand (subject to relevant planning approval) and is also in a great school catchment area. This bright and generously proportioned accommodation comprises of 4 ample sized double
bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 3 large reception rooms one of which is currently being used as studio for two highly regarded international exhibiting artists and a large family kitchen/diner room which leads out onto its own private garden to the rear (with access to Wilton way) and off-street parking.
Broadway Market, London Fields and Victoria Park are all a short walk away offering cafés, bars, restaurants and green open space including an Olympic sized Lido. A range of transport links are also within easy reach including Dalston Junction, Hackney Central and numerous bus route.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42087576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.