3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarkston Close, Bourne
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three bedroom detached Parker built bungalow
- 15ft Kitchen/Diner
- Overlooking the green
- Private rear garden
- 15ft Lounge
- Refitted En Suite Shower Room
- Detached single garage
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* 15ft Kitchen/Diner
* Overlooking the green
* Private rear garden
* 15ft Lounge
* Refitted En Suite Shower Room
* Detached single garage
Wood effect composite double glazed door to side to:
Radiator, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, access to insulated loft, walk-in airing cupboard, housing hot water tank with slatted shelving and wall mounted gas boiler, built-in cloaks cupboard.
4.65m x 3.05m (15'3" x 10'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge, built-in double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
4.67m x 3.96m (15'4" x 13'). Pvcu double glazed window to side, coal effect gas fire set in feature surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
4.29m x 3.96m (14'1" x 13' maximum including bay recess). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with fitted power shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring with under floor heating, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights.
3.56m x 3.05m (11'8" x 10'). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
3.05m x 2.72m (10' x 8'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment over and mixer tap, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, wall light, coving to textured ceiling.
To the front, overlooking the green, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, block paved driveway to the side leading to detached garage 5.26m x 3.73m (17'3" x 12'3") with motorised garage door, power and light connected, eaves storage space, sealed unit double glazed window to side, door to garden. Wooden side gated accesses. Rear garden, enclosed by timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and beds, patio area, outside cold water tap, timber garden shed, sunken ornamental pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42087810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.