4 bedroom detached house for sale56 West End, Walkington, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Detached Period farmhouse
- Over 2250 square feet
- Very versatile accommodation
- Four receptions and four bedrooms
- Presented to show home standard
- Garage and beautiful garden
A wonderful detached period former farmhouse situated in the heart of, arguably, Beverley's most popular surrounding village.
A wonderful detached period former farmhouse situated in the heart of, arguably, Beverley's most popular surrounding village with outstandingly well presented and beautifully spacious accommodation that extends to in excess of 2250 square feet and is particularly versatile having four reception rooms and four bedrooms along with a stunning contemporary kitchen and beautifully presented gardens. This really is a delightful family home and an opportunity to view must not be missed.
Walkington is a favoured residential village some two miles to the West of Beverley and with a range of local facilities within walking distance to include three public houses and associated restaurants and village supermarket in particular. There is also a well-regarded local primary school within close walking distance.
Property ref: 121_2394_4156736
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42088641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4156736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.