4 bedroom detached house for saleOverbury Avenue, Beckenham, Kent
- Ideal for Clare House School
- Vacant and Chain Free
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Four good size bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Re-appointed bathroom & en suite
- Replacement double glazing
- South facing garden
Detached family house in sought after location available "Chain Free" with manageable south facing garden. The property has been recently improved with a new fitted kitchen/breakfast room and the family bathroom, en suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom have all been re-appointed. Four good size bedrooms on first floor plus large eaves cupboard off landing, three reception rooms off hall and large double garage. We are informed the wiring has been updated and the central heating now has a new gas boiler (installed February 2016). The windows and external doors are all double glazed and new carpets have been fitted.
Property ref: 121_752_4150984
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42089334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4150984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.