4 bedroom detached house for saleRidgeway, Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Sold STC £450,000
- Four bedrooms
- Detached home
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 23ft Lounge
- En-Suite to Master
- Hot tub
- Single Garage
- Immaculately presented throughout
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* 23ft Lounge
* En-Suite to Master
* Hot tub
* Single Garage
* Immaculately presented throughout
Understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Window to front, two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
7.06m x 4.22m (23'2" x 13'10"). Two windows to side, three radiators, patio doors to garden, door to:
2.13m x 3.20m (7' x 10'6"). Window to front, radiator.
3.63m x 3.30m (11'11" x 10'10"). Radiator, patio doors to garden.
3.05m x 6.20m (10' x 20'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, with a combination of granite and Corian work surfaces, 1½ bowl sink, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, gas oven range, gas hob with extractor hood, window to front, door to:
1.04m x 3.30m (3'5" x 10'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink, space for dishwasher and washing machine, window to rear, radiator, door to:
2.62m x 7.01m (8'7" x 23'). Window to front, radiator, patio doors to garden.
Window to front, two radiators, door to:
4.39m x 3.89m (14'5" x 12'9"). Window to rear, window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobes, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Three piece suite with shower cubicle and WC, tiled surround, window to rear, radiator.
3.51m x 3.15m (11'6" x 10'4"). Window to front, walk-in cupboard, radiator.
2.54m x 4.11m (8'4" x 13'6"). Window to side, window to front, radiator.
1.85m x 2.34m (6'1" x 7'8"). Window to rear, radiator.
Four piece suite with bath, wash hand basin, ultra violet light massaging shower cubicle, WC, window to side, airing cupboard.
To the front of the property is a gravelled drive-way, single garage with off road parking for 4 vehicles, lawn, trees and shrubbed borders. To the rear of property is a private enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with a range of trees, shrubbed borders, patio area ideal for entertaining, sheds, hot tub with pergola.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42090300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.