1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMorland Road, Croydon
Sold by Us
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Double Bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Modern Bathroom
- Open plan Reception/Kitchen area
- Off Street Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Short Walk to East Croydon train station
- High Spec & Contemporary fittings
OVERVIEW This is your chance to purchase a wonderfully presented, stylish one bedroom apartment within walking distance of East Croydon train station. The property was newly converted last year so benefits from a high specification interior throughout.
Morland Road is situated within 0.7 miles of East Croydon train station so within comfortable walking distance. East Croydon offers a regular train service into London Victoria, London Bridge, St Pancras and Brighton.
Boxpark will be located next to East Croydon and is due to open in June. This will host many independent food, drink and retail outlets.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan reception space with fitted kitchen, modern tiled bathroom, double bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and direct access onto a private rear patio.
Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking.
Call us now for further information and to arrange an internal viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42090894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100410003483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Revolution, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.