3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePark Vista Greenwich SE10
- Beautifully Presented Edwardian House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Opposite Greenwich Royal Park
- Two Bathrooms
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Rarely Available
- Premier Road
- Scope For Loft Conversion
Offered to the market for the first time in over 25 years, this is a beautifully presented, spacious and rarely available end of terrace Edwardian family house, one of just six of its kind situated in this premier road with views directly into Greenwich Royal Park. All local amenities are a stones throw away which include Maze Hill Station, the river Thames, historic Greenwich Village with its many restaurants, wine bars and craft markets, Cutty Sark DLR Station for frequent services to Canary Wharf and naturally the park itself. In addition to the three double bedrooms, there are two bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, front and rear gardens and scope to further extend by way of loft conversion subject to planning permission which would provide an extra two bedrooms and a bathroom. Plans were drawn up in 2011 but have subsequently lapsed. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42091398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P200174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.