1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale87a Hercus Loan, Musselburgh, EH21 6BA
Under Offer £90,000
- Well proportioned ground flat
- Entrance hall, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Double bedroom
- Wetroom with electric shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Gardens to front and rear, on street parking
- EPC Band E, Council tax band B
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
** New Reduced Price - £5k below HR value ** This is a superb ground floor flat (49m sq), one of six in the block, close to all of Musselburgh’s many amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout as well as a secure entryphone system. The accommodation, all in good decorative order comprises L shaped hall with two generous storage cupboards, large lounge, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, an excellent double bedroom and a wetroom with modern two piece white suite and electric shower. There are excellent private gardens to both the front and rear with ample on street parking.
4.64m x 3.59m
2.53m x 2.22m
3.66m x 2.99m
1.94m x 1.78m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42091701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.