4 bedroom house for saleStreatham Common South, Streatham Common, SW16
- Superb four storey house close to local amenities
- Self contained one bedroom flat with private entrance
- Excellent bay-fronted reception room with large proportions
- Bright dining room leading to well equipped kitchen
- Four good-sized bedrooms, three with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Wonderful lawned garden with mature borders and flower beds
- Paved driveway accommodating multiple cars
An impressive four bedroom semi-detached house overlooking Streatham Common, with a one bedroom flat on the lower ground floor and boasting generous living space throughout, a lovely garden and off-street parking.
Streatham Common South Side is located just off Streatham High Road, which offers a great selection of shops, bars and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.