3 bedroom terraced house for saleClyfton Close, Broxbourne
Sold STC £375,000
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Fitted and equipped Kitchen
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Lounge with HD projector and 98' screen
- Garage and driveway
- Many modern high tech features
- Stunning south facing garden
Stunning 3 double bedroom home of exceptional quality located within the catchment of Broxbourne secondary school and walking distance of Broxbourne station. This incredible home is presented to a standard rarely seen these properties.
Stunning 3 double bedroom home of exceptional quality located within the catchment of Broxbourne secondary school and walking distance of Broxbourne station. This incredible home is presented to a standard rarely seen in properties of this type with a wealth of no expense spared features throughout. The stunning list of features includes keyless entry, luxury imported Japanese bamboo flooring, HD projector with concealed drop down 98' screen, luxury bathroom with digital bath and shower, extensive LED lighting, stunning garden with gazebo and space for hot tub. This spectacular property really must be seen internally to be fully appreciated.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Mirrored door to garage, Oak door to:
Japanese bamboo flooring, turning open tread staircase to first floor with Japanese bamboo treads incorporating LED lighting, LED ceiling lighting, vertical radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Cloakroom:
Fully Travertine tiled walls and floor to complement a white suite comprising wall mounted wash basin and low level flush w.c. with concealed cistern, radiator.
Kitchen: 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, superbly fitted with a range of modern black high gloss wall and base units incorporating integrated oven and hob, free standing black gloss fridge/freezer to remain, preparation surfaces incorporating modern single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, Japanese bamboo flooring.
Lounge/ Dining Room: 15' 6" x 15' 4" ( 4.72m x 4.67m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, two designer radiators, Japanese bamboo flooring, installed HD projector with concealed drop down remotely operated 98' screen, fitted glass shelving with LED down lighters.
First Floor Landing:
External shower operation unit. Doors to:
Bedroom 1: 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted mirror fronted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: 12' 6" x 7' ( 3.81m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, three quarter tiled walls and tiled floor to complement a white suite comprising: free standing digital bath, low level w.c., wall mounted wash basin and enclosed digital shower, designer radiator/towel rail, electric shaver point.
The front of the property is laid entirely with block paving and leads to:
With up and over door, personal door into entrance lobby, wall mounted boiler.
The property boasts a stunning landscaped garden which has only just been completed and comprises large slate patio area to the immediate rear of the property with space and connections for a hot tub, central lawn area laid with artificial grass and slate pathway, to the rear boundary further slate patio with covered barbecue area and stunning Gazebo with integrated colour change LED lighting and removable handrails. Rear gate.
All upstairs lighting is operated by remote controlled dimmers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42093984.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.