2 bedroom terraced house for saleCranwell Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £70,000
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- Two Bedroom
- Perfect First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment
- Well Presented
- Off Street Parking
- No Chain
Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000. Welcoming to the market this fantastic mid-terraced property, which would make a perfect first time buy or buy to let investment. Also onto the market with no chain.
cGuide Price £70,000 - £80,000. Welcoming to the market this fantastic mid-terraced property, which would make a perfect first time buy or buy to let investment. Also onto the market with no chain.
We enter the property in the door on the front elevation which is double glazed. In the entrance hall it has carpeted floors, this leads to the open plan lounge area.
Lounge 11' 1" x 15' 2" ( 3.38m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV point. There is also a under stairs storage area which is open, perfect for storing children's toys.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 7' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.29m )
Through the lounge door, here we see a fitted kitchen with one wall mounted unit and base units, double glazed window to the rear, sink and drainer which is one and a half bowl, nice work surfaces, electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, you will also find the central heating boiler in there and a wall mounted radiator and vinyl flooring.
Access from the entrance hall, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 3" x 10' 3" ( 5.26m x 3.12m )
Two double glazed window to front which makes the room nice and bright, wall mounted radiator, TV point, cupboards with a little bit of storage which you could put a rail in to free up more space in the room and also carpeted floors.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear for great light, carpeted with a wall mounted radiator and TV point.
In the bathroom there are also two double glazed obscure windows to the rear, wall mounted radiator, WC, shower cubicle with a electric shower, fully tiled and a wash hand basin vanity unit.
Rear garden is paved and nice stone decorations so very low maintenance and also a out building which is perfect for storage. At the front there is off road parking for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42095292.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.