2 bedroom park home for saleCreek Road, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- Spacious lounge (16'01"x 10'09")
- Dining area (8'06"x 8'06")
- Kitchen (14'11" x 9'06")
- Double glazed
- Ample storage
- Three piece bathroom
- Second bedroom includes en-suite
- No onward chain
- Desirable Kings Park Village
- Book a viewing today on 01268 511 311
ANTHONY QUIRK are delighted to offer for sale this proudly positioned park home that is located on the highly sought after Kings Park Village. This spacious two bedroom home offers generous living space and comes with the added luxury of a second bedroom /en-suite. A viewing is highly recommended as properties of this type will not be on the market for long. Call the AQ team today on 01268 511 311.
Property ref: 121_193_4162095
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42095571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4162095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.