3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroad Acres, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- Off road parking
- Three generous bedrooms
- Great location
- Lounge/ diner
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Well kept front and rear garden
**** CLOSE TO NEWMAN UNIVERSITY***** THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY****** GREAT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS ******* EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT****** FAMILY BATHROOM TO FIRST FLOOR ******* LOVELY GARDENS TO THE REAR ****** GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY *****
A well presented semi detached property located in Northfield with easey access to Newman University. The property is set in a cul de sac and has a garage and driveway that provides generous off road parking, gas central heating and double glazing throughout, the accommodation briefly comprises of porch entrance, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen,lovely well maintainted rear gardens with patio area,three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
Double glazed windows and door to front and real wood flooring.
Stairs to first floor, storage cupboard and real wood flooring.
Lounge/diner 19' 3" x 10' 3" ( 5.87m x 3.12m )
well decorated lounge/diner with features electric fireplace, artex ceiling and coving. Double glazing patio doors provides a view of the attractive garden.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge and sink unit. partially tiled, with a view of the rear garden. Plumbing space for both washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window and door to side entrance.
Master Bedroom 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
This is a generous master bedroom with a large built in wardrobe plus extensive fitted wardrobe and drawer spaces ( full wall length) Double glazed windows provide view over rear garden. central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window with views over rear garden. Spacious built-in wardrobe. central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.62m )
A good size third bedroom. Currently used as an office/ spare room. double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Extra wide bath with electric shower attachment, additional electric shower over bath. generous built in storage cupboard.
Partially laid to lawn with paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
patio area leading to laid lawn, wooden decking and shed. Outside tap and power box.
Garage 15' 9" x 7' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.31m )
Housing the central heating boiler and fuse box. Up and over door and light/ power/ cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42097818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.