3 bedroom detached house for saleBradford Road, Birkenshaw, Bradford
- Prestigious three bedroom detached family home
- Cul-de-sac location
- Gardens to front and rear
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Internal Inspection highly recommended
Situated in the heart of Birkenshaw village, this fantastic three bed detached property comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, three great sized bedrooms, family bathroom, with easily maintainable gardens to front and rear with an array of mature plants and shrubbery.
Situated in the heart of Birkenshaw village, this fantastic three bed detached property comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, upstairs three great sized bedrooms and the family bathroom, with easily maintainable gardens to front and rear with an array of mature plants and shrubbery.
Door to the front leading to entrance hallway, access to lounge and kitchen, double glazed window to side and understairs storage cupboard that houses the central heating boiler.
Lounge 16' 6" Plus Bay x 11' 3" ( 5.03m Plus Bay x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, useful TV point, sliding doors leading to dining room and wall mounted living flame gas fire.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
Patio doors leading to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator, sliding doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, complimentary work surfaces over, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric oven with cooker hood extractor, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front, door leading into side porch and sliding door leading to dining room.
Door to the front and rear of the property and door leading into the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hallway and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 6" plus bay x 11' 2" ( 4.11m plus bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
This modern style bathroom incorporates a Jacuzzi style bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and frosted double glazed window to the front.
Laid to lawn garden to the front with bedded plants, gated access and wall boundary. Laid to lawn garden to the rear with patio area useful for entertaining, driveway leading to garage with fence and hedge boundaries. Wonderful views to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42097866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.