4 bedroom detached house for saleHighfield Close, Dunscroft, Doncaster
Sold STC £160,000
- Modern Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
Well presented four bedroom detached property within a popular residential area of Dunscroft, Benefiting from an En suite, bathroom, fitted kitchen, lounge/diner utility area, front and rear gardens and a detached garage.
*** Guide Price £160,000- £170,000***
William H Brown are excited to market this well presented four bedroom detached property, Being within a popular residential area of Dunscroft close to local amenities. Offered with BUYERS INCENTIVE and having modern fixtures and fittings throughout with a very generous rear garden.
A front facing double glazed door and window with stairs to first floor, laminate flooring with coving to ceiling and spotlights.
With a WC and wash hand basin, tiled splash back down to tiled floor, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge/diner 25' 3" x 11' 1" narow to 9,7 ( 7.70m x 3.38m narow to 9,7 )
This very stylish lounge diner benefits from a front facing double glazed bay window, two central heating radiator, gas fire place and spotlights. With also rear facing double glazed doors, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 6" plus recess x 10' 8" ( 2.90m plus recess x 3.25m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units under work surfaces, with splash back tiling, benefiting from a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven with gas hob and cooker-hood, fridge/freezer and integral dish washer, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and spotlights. Also having a rear facing double glazed window and an open plan to utility area.
With wall and base units under worksurfaces with splash back tiling, a side facing double glazed window and door to side, washing machine plumbing and central heating radiator.
with stairs from hall, a side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and access to loft, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, spotlights and coving to ceiling.
With a side facing double glazed obscured window this modern en suite benefits from a shower cubicle, wash hand basin ,WC and shaver point. Tiled walls and floor with central heating radiator, spot lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.12m max x 3.38m max )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate floor and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 9' 7" Max ( 2.16m x 2.92m Max )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and spotlights
Bedroom 4 6' 3" x 9' 7" ( 1.91m x 2.92m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate floor, coving to ceiling and spotlights.
With a side facing double glazed obscured window, bath, wash hand basen and WC. With tiled walls and floor where visible extractor fan and spotlights.
An enclosed garden with railing and double gates, drive to garage, paved path and lawned area
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, lawned area with shrub boarders and security light
A detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42097884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.