4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewdigate Street, Kimberley, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £175,000
- Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Area
- Large Loft Space
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
***SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME***TWO RECEPTION ROOMS***FOUR BEDROOMS***LOFT SPACE***FAMILY BATHROOM***DRIVEWAY PARKING***LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN***NO ONWARD CHAIN***CALL TO VIEW!!!***
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this traditional FOUR bedroom semi detached family house situated in a prime and residential area in Kimberley within close proximity to local amenities. The property briefly comprises; two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility area, four bedrooms, family bathroom and a spacious loft. Outside there is driveway parking and low maintenance rear garden with brick built outhouses. The property benefits double glazing and has gas central heating. This property has no upward chain - Call to view !!!
Single glazed wooden front door , original tiled floor, door leading to entrance hall.
Fitted carpet, radiator, stairs leading to first floor, doors leading to
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature gas fire place with marble effect surround , radiator, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to side and rear aspect, feature gas fireplace, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Double glazed windows to side elevation, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surface incorporating a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and gas hob, tiled splash backs, plumbing for further dishwasher, pantry, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side elevation, glazed door leading to to
Lean-To / Utility Room 6' 10" x 4' ( 2.08m x 1.22m )
Plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, rolltop work surface, tiled flooring, windows to side and rear elevation, half glazed wooden door to rear elevation.
Fitted carpet, two radiators, stairs to loft, doors leading to
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, wooden floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 3' 8" ( 2.67m x 1.12m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring.
Four piece bathroom suite comprising, corner bath, glass shower cubicle, low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring, radiator, opaque double glazed window to the rear.
Loft Space 16' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.15m )
This room has restricted head height.
Laminat flooring, velux windows to rear elevation. wooden beams to ceiling.
Front Garden & Parking
To the front of the garden there is a low maintenance garden, comprising concrete pathway stoned area with shrubs.
There is ample off road parking to the side of the property and wrought iron gates providing access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.