3 bedroom terraced house for saleCarr Bridge Road, Woodchurch, Wirral
- Mid terrace
- Three bedroom
- Front and rear gardens
- No chain
- Available immediately
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN THE WOODCHURCH AREA AND FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN.
SET BACK FROM THE ROAD THIS THREE BEDROM MID TERRACE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD WITH NO CHAIN. Comprising to the ground floor of a lounge and kitchen/diner. To the first floor three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a seperate w/c. Externally to the front and rear of the property a garden laid to lawn. VIEWINGS HIGHLY ADVISED.
Upvc door leading into hallway, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor
Lounge 16' 2" To longest point x 12' 5" Into alcove ( 4.93m To longest point x 3.78m Into alcove )
Upvc window to the front of the property, gas fire with feature fire surround and wood effect flooring. Door leading to kitchen/diner and door leading to hallway.
Kitchen/diner 19' 4" To the longest point x 8' 3" To the widest point ( 5.89m To the longest point x 2.51m To the widest point )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with tiled splash backs and overhead work surfaces. Single sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine and two radiators. Gas supply for cooker, tiled flooring, upvc door to rear and window to rear.
With doors leading to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" To the longest point x 11' 4" To the widest point ( 3.84m To the longest point x 3.45m To the widest point )
Upvc window to the rear of the property, carpeted flooring and cupboard housing tank.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
Upvc window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" To the front of cupboard x 7' 6" ( 2.29m To the front of cupboard x 2.29m )
(Measurements are excluding reccess) Uovc window to the front of the property, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Low level w/c.
Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and upvc windows to the rear of the property.
To the front of the property a garden laid to lawn and pathway to front door.
To the rear of the property a lawn, shed and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42099156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.