Land for saleHouse Plot, Hardford, Barthol Chapel, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51
- 0.4 acres (0.16 hectares)
- Building Plot
- With Planning Permission for 1 1/2 storey dwelling house
- Demolition of existing derelict mill build
- Lovely rural location
- Additional amenity land available
- Excellent commute to Inverurie, Ellon and Aberdeen
- Lot 1 - Building Plot Offers Over £110,000
- Lot 2 - Amenity Land Offers Over £10,000
The plot at Hardford lies approximately 0.75 miles east of the settlement of Barthol Chapel in peaceful rolling countryside in central Aberdeenshire.
The site sits in an elevated position and enjoys scenic views over the surrounding countryside.
The planning permission in principal has been obtained for the demolition of the derelict mill building and erection of a one and half storey dwelling house (APP/2012/3243). This will enable the purchaser to design a house to their specification within the remit of the planning consent.
There are a considerable number of dressed corner and window stones in the former mill which can be salvaged and reused to
create a dwelling of character. It is understood that the former mill lade was filled in some 60
years ago with the burn that fed the lade extending down the westernmost boundary of the site.
A further area of amenity land is also availanle
EPC Rating = N/A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42101554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN130002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Aberdeen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.