4 bedroom detached house for saleRedesdale Grove, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £210,000
- A Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Residence, Enjoying a Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Modern Development
- The Property Has Been Significantly Improved & Offers Attractive Decor Together with High Quality Fittings
- Lounge with Bay Window to the Front & Separate Dining Room
- Splendid Double Glazed Conservatory with Double Doors to the Rear Garden
- Refitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops, Built in Bosch Oven & Five Ring Gas Hob
- Utility Room with Fitted Units Matching the Kitchen & Access to the Cloakroom/WC
- Of the Four Bedrooms, Three are Double Sized with Fitted Wardrobes
- Refitted En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom & Impressive Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Generous Corner Plot Gardens, Parking for a Number of Vehicles & Integral Single Garage
A Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Residence, Enjoying a Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Modern Development.
The Property Has Been Significantly Improved & Offers Attractive Decor Together with High Quality Fittings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42102360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.