2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllenby Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11
- Two Bedroomed Semi Detached Property.
- Private Gardens to Front and Rear.
- Large Lounge Leading Into Sun Room.
- Double Glazed and Central Heated.
- No Chain.
- Easy Access to Leeds City Centre, White Rose Centre and Motorway Links.
This lovely two bedroomed semi detached property is bright and airy has a beautiful south-west facing garden to the rear, perfect for sitting out in the summer. It benefits from a large lounge with a recently installed gas fire leading into a sun room overlooking the private rear garden. The property is double glazed and central heated throughout. Both bedrooms are doubles, the Master Bedroom being exceptionally large. Lovely kitchen providing a breakfast bar and a built in oven with a hob and hood. This property would be a great opportunity for a first time buyer or small family. Close to local amenities with easy access to Leeds City Centre, White Rose Centre and Motorway Links. Do not miss out on this great opportunity. Call now to arrange a viewing!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42102987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.