4 bedroom detached house for salePentney, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of
- In a West Norfolk rural village is this fabulous Family Home built by the current sellers and lived in for over 40 years
- Set back from the road with picturesque front gardens, vegetable gardens,
- formal gardens and a hard tennis court in all just under 2 acres (STMS)
- Adaptable accommodation with Four Bedrooms (Two Bathrooms) and Three Reception Rooms
- A large roof space ready for conversion
- Kitchen/Family Room with Boot Room and Utility Room
- Conservatory with Log Burner which enjoys views over the front gardens
- The accommodation extends to 2,870sq.ft
- Energy Rating: D
"One of the more impressive detached homes around, you'll be so excited when you see the garden and grounds; boasting a tennis court, outbuildings and substantial outdoor space, an opportunity this alluring is not commonplace."
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6765034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.