3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRushcliffe Rise, Nottingham
Sold STC £110,000
- Offers in Excess of £110,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Ideal Buy to Let or First Time Buy
- On Street Parking
This Property comes to the market in the Sherwood area and is ideal for any first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder or buy to let investment with out void period for a number of years with the current vendors, ideal location just off Mansfield road for bus links into town.
This Property comes to the market in the Sherwood area and is ideal for any first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder or buy to let investment with out void period for a number of years with the current vendors, ideal location just off Mansfield road for links into town with shops near by opportunity not to be missed.
Double glazed door to side, under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to side and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" x 13' 5" Max ( 3.78m x 4.09m Max )
Double glazed window to front, fire place, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, comprised of a sink and drainer and work surfaces. Electric oven, electric hob, electric cooker point, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the side, door to rear yard and part tiled walls.
Accessed from the entrance hall way also has a airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 6" Max ( 3.23m x 3.20m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 13' 10" Max ( 3.02m x 4.22m Max )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator and loft access.
Which is situated on the ground floor has double glazed obscured window to side and front, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps with shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and part tiled walls.
Is based on a corner plot has a laid to lawn area with hedge boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42107874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS105947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.