1 bedroom flat for saleHoola, Royal Docks, E16
- Off-plan investment opportunity completing Q1 2017
- Set to benefit from the wider Docklands regeneration
- Facing landscaped communal gardens
- Stunning full length balcony
- New Custom House Crossrail station nearby from 2018
- Architecturally important building by London architects CZWG
- Private residents concierge services
- Exclusive Waterside Living
Positioned on the fourteenth floor of an luxurious development this exquisite one bedroom apartment offers an enviable location between the Thames and Royal Victoria Dock.
Hoola is excellently located for the Excel centre, only a short walk away and the fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants available in Canary Wharf is close by. Royal Victoria is the closest station for direct links into the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 982782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.