3 bedroom link detached house for saleBlack Haynes Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £250,000
- *** SUMMER SALE ***
- Drive way
- Guest WC
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Great location
***BOURNVILLE VILLIAGE TRUST **** IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM LINKED SEMI DETACHED***** FANTASTIC EXTENDED FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN ***** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA ******* GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS ***** GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT*** LOVELY REAR GARDENS.
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***EXTENDED PROPERTY***
WELL PRESENTED THREE BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE conveniently located on the sought after Black Haynes Road.. The Property briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, Extended fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE, Enclosed Rear Garden with stone patio area. INTERNAL INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Double glazed door and window to front and tiled flooring.
Low level w.c and wash hand basin with complimentary tiling to splash prone areas.
Extended Lounge 28' x 11' ( 8.53m x 3.35m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, marble fire place with inset gas fire, two central heating radiators and solid oak wooden flooring.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 14' 4" ( 3.68m x 4.37m )
Fitted Crown Imperial kitchen units with solid beech wood work surfaces including Neff appliances and generous breakfast bar. Built-in oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dish washer and space for fridge. Tiled flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed window and door to garden and access to garage.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and solid oak flooring.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window, free standing wardrobes, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Panelled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and full height tiling. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Low level w.c and double glazed window.
Providing off road parking.
Generous paved patio with Indian sandstone, step upto lawned area with pond and greenhouse.
Garage 16' x 7' 9" ( 4.88m x 2.36m )
Double doors to front, light/ power and plumbing space for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42110046.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.