3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Walk, South Anston, Sheffield
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Versatile Loft Space
- Detached Single Garage
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£140,000
GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£140,000 Located within the increasingly popular village of SOUTH ANSTON. This property is a blank canvas having a newly fitted kitchen ready to put your own stamp on the finishing touches. Having a fully boarded loft offering versatile space. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN.
Offered to the market is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property offers ideal FAMILY accommodation and is available to purchase with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Situated within SOUTH ANSTON village which proves to be ever popular and having access to schools, shops and transport facilities. Accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. In addition the loft provides excellent versatile space being accessed via a pull down loft ladder from the landing.
Having a front facing UPVC double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.50m x 3.56m into recess )
Front facing UPVC double glazed window, the focal point of the room being the wall mounted electric real flame effect fire, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, electric hob with space for a cooker beneath, plumbing for a washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. Also having a storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, spotlights and coving to ceiling, rear facing UPVC double glazed window and side facing UPVC double glazed door.
Stairs & Landing
Side facing UPVC double glazed window, airing cupboard housing the combi boiler and access to fully boarded versatile loft space via pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 13' 3" to back of wardrobes x 11' 5" to back of wardrobes ( 4.04m to back of wardrobes x 3.48m to back of wardrobes )
Front facing UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' to back of wardrobes x 11' 4" ( 3.66m to back of wardrobes x 3.45m )
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" into window and doorway x 6' 3" ( 3.18m into window and doorway x 1.91m )
Front facing UPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
Versitile Loft Space 18' x 10' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.23m )
Access via a pull down ladder into the generous sized loft space being fully boarded and currently fitted with work benches by current owner.
Three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with electric shower over, wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Being fully tiled and have a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front and side of the property is a driveway with access to the single detached garage.
To the rear of the property is a decked area, planted borders and being fenced to sides and rear.
Detached Single Garage
Up and over access door.
Dwarf wall in place for construction of conservatory, still requires completion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42110067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.