2 bedroom terraced house for saleKettle Street, Colchester
Sold STC £235,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Modern Staggered Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Walk To North Station
- Viewing Essential
This exceptionally spacious two double bedroom staggered terrace property is situated on the popular Northfields development, a short walk from North Station. Boasting en suite to master bedroom and allocated parking, this property is beautifully presented and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Lounge / Diner 19' 1" x 11' 11" ( 5.82m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to Cloakroom.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.64m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, spaces for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
The rear garden commences with lawned area, the remainder being laid to hard standing, all enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall. There is a gate providing rear access.
There is allocated parking for one car.
Proceed away from Colchester along Turner Road, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Stanford Road, bear right onto Kettle Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42110082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.