6 bedroom character property for saleWorthing, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of
- A Grade II Listed Mill House in a Stunning Setting with River Frontage and Grounds of just over 1.5 Acres
- A range of Outbuildings including a part converted Two Bedroom Barn, Office, Stables and Cart Shed
- The property is set back from the road in a Rural Village Setting with views over surrounding Fields
- Adaptable accommodation over three floors offering Six Bedrooms and Three Reception Rooms
- Farmhouse Kitchen with Stanley Cooking Range
- Garden Room and ground floor Wet Room
- Charming character features including fireplaces, sash windows, beams and timber latch doors
- Total Accommodation extends to 5,234sq.ft
- No EPC Required
"A magnificent six bedroom attached riverside home in a simply divine spot, to be able to call this home must feel like you've hit the jackpot; beauty on this scale is really rather rare and with barns ripe for converting too, surely nothing can compare?"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6739370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.