4 bedroom barn conversion for saleFoulsham, Norfolk
Guide Price £525,000
- Rural country living with a Contemporary Twist on this superb Grade II Listed Barn Conversion
- Single Storey accommodation on a plot of over Half an Acre
- Four Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom), Shower Room
- Character features include Vaulted Beamed Ceilings, Reclaimed Scaffold Board Floors
- Contemporary features include Fitted Kitchen with polished concrete work surfaces,
- Underfloor Heating and up-lighters with remote control
- Decorative paved Terrace with enclosed Lawned Gardens
- The Accommodation extends to 1,812sq.ft
- EPC Not Required
"A beautiful Grade II listed barn conversion where contemporary and character meet, to create something this stylish is certainly no mean feat; offering high spec family living with oodles of space, the location is rural bliss - no sign of the rat race."
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6660515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.