4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshes Road, Oldbury
- Open plan dining/kitchen with walk-in bay window
- Living room with French doors to the garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Useful under stairs store
- Well equipped family bathroom
- Top floor master suite with en-suite shower room
**A FANTASTIC NEW BUILD SEMI DETACHED HOME SET OVER THREE FLOORS WITHIN A BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT**
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - PLEASE CALL CONNELLS on 0121 552 2671 for further details.
Primrose Park is ideally placed just off the Birmingham New Road between Rowley Regis and Oldbury. If you need to commute, it is only a few minutes drive from Junction 2 of the M5 motorway.
Equally close to the development is the local Superstore, which is open 24 hours a day, so you should never run short of anything. Nearby you will also find a wide range of other shops, restaurants and amenities.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Kitchen / Dining 14' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.42m x 2.69m )
Living Room 11' 5" x 15' 11" ( 3.48m x 4.85m )
Downstairs Cloakroom 6' 4" x 3' 1" ( 1.93m x 0.94m )
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Four / Study 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.06m )
Second Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 20' 1" max x 15' 11" max ( 6.12m max x 4.85m max )
En-Suite 5' 1" x 7' 11" ( 1.55m x 2.41m )
All dimensions are maximum and may vary from plot to plot.
Illustration and plans show a typical house type. The house type may be built in a range of elevational finishes using a variety of materials. Floor plans and window positions may vary from plot to plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42113997.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OLD306114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Oldbury - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.