2 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Parade, Eastbourne
Sold STC £395,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- DOUBLE BALCONY WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
A RARE opportunity to acquire this TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT located DIRECTLY ON EASTBOURNE SEAFRONT. Boasting a DOUBLE BALCONY with FAR REACHING VIEWS of Eastbourne. Contemporary accommodation throughout comprising TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
A RARE and UNIQUE opportunity to acquire this TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT located DIRECTLY ON EASTBOURNE SEAFRONT. Boasting a DOUBLE BALCONY with FAR REACHING VIEWS of Eastbourne, across Princes Park, towards the Pier and South Downs. Contemporary accommodation throughout with extended living accommodation comprising TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS both with an EN SUITE, underground parking and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully reflect what this property has to offer.
Stairs and lift rising to top floor landing.
Private Entrance Hall
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, entry phone system, doors to all rooms.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan.
Lounge / Diner 23' 5" MAX x 22' 5" MAX ( 7.14m MAX x 6.83m MAX )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, further double glazed window to the other side, double glazed sliding doors leading out onto the balcony, radiator, ample space for a dining table, door through to the kitchen, electric remote control fitted blinds.
A double fronted balcony that overlooks both the rear and side of the building, enjoying panoramic views across princes park, the sea and towards Eastbourne Pier and the South Downs. The balcony has a feature tiled floor.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integral appliances include washing machine, dishwasher and under counter fridge and freezer, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying a sea view.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect with panoramic views across Eastbourne, double fronted wardrobe with further single wardrobe, door through to the en suite.
Comprising bath with shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, bidet, partly tiled walls and built in storage.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and door through to the en suite.
A recently refitted shower room comprising double enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, vanity unit, bidet, shaver point, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property benefits from undercroft parking which is accessed via a remote control.
This property is set within a gated development, located directly on Eastbourne Seafront. For further details of the lease and maintenance of this property please enquire with the selling agent.
Please note this property has a share in the freehold.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42114063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.