4 bedroom detached house for saleNorthfield Gardens, Highwoods, Colchester
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Area
Spacious detached house with four bedrooms and two reception rooms, kitchen, utility area and garage. The property over looks Highwoods country park and situated close to shops and amenities and also offers A12 access.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator. Doors to:-
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.90m x 3.73m )
Window to the front aspect, feature fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
Patio doors, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.97m )
Window to the rear aspect, comprising of a stainless steel sink & drainer set in roll top surfaces, a range of eye & base level units, integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space for washing machine, radiator, part tiled.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.34m )
Window to the rear aspect, door to the garden, comprising of a stainless steel sink & drainer set in roll top surfaces, a range of eye & base level units, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for dryer, central heating boiler, radiator.
Window to the rear aspect, suite comprising LLWC, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.12m )
Window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator. Door to:-
Suite comprising shower cubicle, LLWC & vanity wash hand basin, radiator, full tiling, window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 3" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.12m max x 3.02m max )
Window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Window to the side aspect, suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, LLWC & wash hand basin, part tiling.
Brick layered driveway, off road parking, front garden.
Laid to lawn with a patio area, enclosed by panel fencing, side access.
Garage 18' 2" x 8' ( 5.54m x 2.44m )
Integral garage with up and over door, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42114081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ104947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.