5 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Lane, Folkingham, NG34
- Residential/Commercial Opportunity
- 45 Pitch Caravan & Camping Park Business
- Approximately 5 Acres Established Grounds
- Cart Shed/Restaurant Complex
- 17th Century Stone Farmhouse; Grade II Listed
- 5 Bedrooms & 3 Reception Rooms
- Sought After Historic Village
- Superb Opportunity With Immense Potential
- EPC Rating G
45 PITCH CARAVAN AND CAMPING PARK BUSINESS IN 5 ACRES TOGETHER WITH 5/6 BED DETACHED FARMHOUSE AND CART SHED/RESTAURANT COMPLEX. A SUPERB RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY. Nestling on the outskirts of this historic sought after village the property comprises a 17th Century 5 bedroom stone farmhouse, cart shed complex converted to licensed restaurant, the whole extending to approximately 5 acres and incorporating a 45 pitch caravan and camping park business. The property and business has been sympathetically improved and developed by the present vendors in to the existing and successful proposition now available. The cart shed complex now has planning permission for residential conversion to a dwelling or could be changed to holiday cottages subject to consents. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the existing property and further potential.
THE HOUSE itself which is Grade II listed is exceptionally spacious with versatile accommodation over 3 floors and retaining a wealth of character features. It breifly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, inner hallway, sitting room/snug, shower room, farmhouse kitchen, office, utility, 5 large double bedrooms, store room and bathroom.
PART OF THE CART SHED COMPLEX remains as general outbuildings but the main has been converted into a licensed restaurant and bar over 2 storeys. Although no longer used as such this aspect could be redeveloped. The planning permission which have been implemented by the vendors is for residential conversion to a dwelling. They have however considered re applying for conversion into 2 holiday cottages and a B&B suite. Alternatively this building could be developed or used in other ways subject to necessary consents.
THE BUSINESS KEY POINTS are summarised as follows;
- 45 pitches for touring caravans on main park
- Licensed for 36
- Comprehensive WC/shower block designated as being suitable for 60 pitches
- Storage licence for 15 vans
- Ralley field used for associated recreational use
- Licenced from Easter to end of October
- Further information available at www.lowfarmpark.co.uk
The vendors would be pleased to discuss more specific details with interested parties direct.
Services - mains, water, electricity and drainage are connected. Oil fired central heating. Cooking via electric or calor gas.
Local Authority - South Kesteven District Council - Tel 01476 406080
Council Tax Band F
15.75m x 4.67m
5.28m x 4.98m
4.98m x 4.78m
3.56m x 3.1m
5.9m x 3.4m
3.68m x 3.1m
3.1m x 1.45m
4.98m x 4.78m
5.28m x 4.98m
3.4m x 2.8m
5.59m x 5.59m
7.09m x 5.59m
CART SHED COMPLEX
Beer Cellar Kitchen 15'4" x 9'2" Servery Area 15'4" x 7'9" Seating Area 26'6" x 15'4" Barbeque Area 17'7" x 13'5" Entrance Hall 12'1" x 9'8" with two cloakrooms off Loose Box 12'5" x 8'5" Store 8' x 7'2"
8.9m x 5.49m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42115530.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR100525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.