4 bedroom cottage for saleManor Cottages, Horley
- Located in a private tucked away position within the village
- A beautifully presented and greatly extended cottage
- Spacious accommodation
- Ffitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Two reception rooms
- Beautiful Oak framed conservatory
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Luxury family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
LOCATED IN A PRIVATE TUCKED AWAY POSITION WITHIN THE VILLAGE A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND GREATLY EXTENDED COTTAGE WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION AND LOVELY MATURE GARDENS.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, beautiful Oak framed conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, luxury family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, oil fired under floor heating, beautiful mature gardens, countryside views, off road car parking, two single garages.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£450,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 5 miles
Warwick 16 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Oxford 29 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a northwesterly direction towards Warwick on the B4100. After approximately 2 miles turn left where signposted to Horley As you enter the village the roads bends sharply to the left, turn right here and pass the Red Lion public house. Take the next left hand turning into Manor Orchard. Continue to the top of this short hill where you will see the side of a red bricked house in front of you and a five bar gate to the left. Turn right along this single tracked road where the property will be found as the last house on the right hand side. There is a gravelled driveway where you can park.
Situation - Horley is a popular conservation village lying approximately three miles northwest of Banbury. Within the village there is a parish church and public house. In the adjacent village of Hornton there is a primary school which enjoys an excellent reputation. Horley is also within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham which also enjoys a good reputation. A free school bus service operates to the villages of Hornton and Bloxham.
The Property - 4 Manor Cottages is a unique characterful cottage which is beautifully located in a tucked away position within the village. There are extensive gardens to the front, side and rear and some lovely views looking down and across the village. The property has been greatly extended over the years and now provides spacious and beautifully presented accommodation arranged over two floors.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Private and tucked away position within the village.
* Spacious entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor and doors leading onto all ground floor accommodation.
* There is a utility room/cloakroom which has built-in storage, an oil fired boiler, WC, wash hand basin and space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
* The sitting room is most pleasant and has a dual aspect with windows to both the front and rear and a door leading to the rear garden. There is a large bricked fireplace with a multi fuel burning stove.
* At the rear of the property there is a separate dining room with Travertine tiled flooring and bi-folding doors that open onto a superb and most pleasant Oak framed conservatory which also has Travertine tiled flooring and bi-folding doors that open onto and enjoys views of the gardens.
* The kitchen is located at the front of the property and is beautifully fitted with a range of pine eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with granite work surfaces over incorporating a double bowl ceramic sink with an integrated dishwasher. There is a range cooker with an extraction hood over, an Oak Vaneer floor and a door leading into the rear garden.
* On the first floor the landing leads onto four good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom is a double in size and has an en-suite shower room.
* Two of the other bedrooms are double and one is a single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a corner spa bath, WC, wash hand basin, Travertine tiled flooring and inset lighting.
* Oiled fired underfloor heating throughout, upvc double glazing.
* One of the main features to the property is the location and its gardens which are mainly to the front and side. There is a gravelled driveway which provides off road car parking for two vehicles and a lovely large lawned garden with some established trees and well stocked flower and plant borders.
* At the entrance to the drive there are four garages. The second and fourth garage are within the ownership of this property as is the drive in front of it with shared access granted for the other two owners.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired underfloor heating.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewings - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Survey And Valuations - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42116349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26239408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.