4 bedroom detached house for saleBrynna Road, Pencoed, Bridgend
- FAMILY HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO GARAGES
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FAMILY KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM AND WATER CLOSET
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
DETACHED FAMILY HOME! We are delighted to market this fantastic detached home situated on Brynna Road. With spacious living accommodation, four bedrooms and two garages, this property is ideally located nearby to the M4, Llanharan Train Station and approximately a 10 minute drive to Talbot Green!
Living accommodation comprises:
Four Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, low-maintenance rear garden, off-road parking with two garages!
Gated front access, driveway laid to block brick paving, front garden partial laid to lawn with mature shrubs. Gated side access.
Entered through secure double glazed PVCu front door, tiled flooring, glass panelled door leading to:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power point. Tiled flooring, door leading to:
Two piece suite comprising; W/C and wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to side. Tiled flooring and tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points. Feature electric fire place with tiled surround, laid to carpet. Access to:
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.92m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet. Door leading to:
Conservatory 9' 10" Max x 6' 9" Max ( 3.00m Max x 2.06m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to sides and rear, radiator, tiled flooring. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to rear garden.
Modern cottage style kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral electric oven and microwave. Integrated four ring gas hob with cooker fan over. One and half bowl sink and drainer, tiled flooring, radiator, power points. Access to:
Utility Room 9' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.60m )
Wall mounted fitted storage cupboards. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, plumbing available for appliances, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler. Double glazed patio door to side leading to side access.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.18m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 17' 5" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 5.31m Max x 2.57m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points. Fitted walk-in shower with tiled splashbacks, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points.
Three suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal panelled corner bath with mixer taps and tiled splash backs. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator.
Laid to decking, mature shrubs and decked fence surrounding, gated side access. Door leading to:
Up and over door front, double glazed PVCu windows to side and rear, power points. Double glazed patio door to rear.
Up and over door, patio door to side, power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42116670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.