4 bedroom detached house for saleKidsneuk Gardens, Irvine
- EPC Rating Band D
- Four bedroom detached family home with modern fitted dining kitchen & Utility room
- Two public rooms and conservatory
- Modern en-suite shower room and modern fitted bathroom.
- Garage & driveway
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Gardens to front, side and rear.
- Town centre location
Four bedroom detached home offering entrance porch, entrance hall, two public rooms, conservatory, modern fitted dining kitche, utility room, four bedrooms, modern en-suite shower room and modern fitted bathroom. Further benefits are garage, driveway gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front, side and rear
Four bedroom detached home nestling within private development ideally located within close proximity to the town centre and all local amenities with spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge with glass doors to dining room with patio doors to conservatory, modern fitted dining kitchen and utility room all on the ground level, on the upper level there are four good sized bedrooms, with master benefiting from modern fitted en-suite shower room, there is also a modern fitted bathroom on the upper level. The property further benefits from garage with driveway giving additional off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front, side and rear. The front garden has driveway, with lawn and shrub area, two side garden with paved paths and enclosed rear garden again with lawn area, patio area and shrub area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home, set within one of Irvine's preferred areas.
Entrance porch with double glazed door to the front. Vinyl flooring. Cupboard. Double glazed window to the side.
Entrance hall with door to the front. Laminate flooring. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Modern cloak room with wc and wash hand basin. Towel heater. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 3" ( 5.16m x 3.73m )
Lounge with carpeted flooring. Marble fire place with gas fire. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window. Glass doors to the dining room.
Dining room with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Patio doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 19' 5" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 5.92m Max x 3.30m Max )
Modern kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Laminate flooring. Space for table and chairs. 2 radiators. Rear facing double glazed window and door to the utility.
Partially tiled utility room with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Side facing double glazed window. Door to the side.
Conservatory constructed of UPVC. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Lights. Double glazed windows.
Stairs from hall to upper apartments. Carpeted flooring. Cupboard. Loft access. Side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 17' 9" ( 4.06m x 5.41m )
Double bedroom with Carpeted flooring. Build in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Modern tiled en suite with wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' + Door Recess ( 3.96m x 2.74m + Door Recess )
Further double bedroom with laminate flooring. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 3" Min ( 2.44m x 2.51m Min )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 10' x 5' 8" to Wardrobes ( 3.05m x 1.73m to Wardrobes )
Bedroom with carpeted flooring. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Rear facing window.
Modern tiled bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over bath. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Parking with driveway to the front and garage.
Front garden is laid with paved path, lawn area and shrub area.
Side garden with paved path and chipped area.
Rear garden has lawn area, patio area and shrub area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.