2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePasture Close, Strensall, York
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Conservatory Overlooking Garden
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
MODERN BUNGALOW WITH ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN ON POPULAR CUL DE SAC LOCATION - This two double bedroom semi detached bungalow boasts an impressive rear garden, modern shower room and conservatory.
Pasture Close is located on a quiet cul de sac in the ever popular village that is Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. This two double bedroom semi detached bungalow boasts an impressive rear garden, modern shower room and conservatory. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, kitchen, living room with feature fireplace, conservatory with french doors to rear garden, shower room and two double bedrooms. Externally to the front is a paved driveway leading to a detached garage and low maintenance garden. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio, variety of planted shrubs and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned modern bungalow is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Accessed via a double glazed side door, Cupboard housing boiler and a radiator. Doors to:
Living Room 18' 7" x 10' 5" ( 5.66m x 3.18m )
A spacious living room with a feature fireplace and electric fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Double glazed sliding doors to :
Conservatory 9' x 8' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.72m )
Of upvc construction with French doors and double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. With laminate flooring and lighting.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.02m )
A traditional fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer. Appliances include an electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. With a double glazed window and door to the rear.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
A newly appointed, fully tiled shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. Extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
A low maintenance gravelled front garden with a variety of planted shrubs.
A lawned garden with patio area, a variety of shrubs and a garden shed within fenced borders.
Garage 17' 3" x 8' 2" ( 5.26m x 2.49m )
Accessed via up and over doors and with power and lighting connected.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42118893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.